Peaceful Hands Yoga Studio will re-open for in-person classes in June!
The normal we left when we closed our doors in March 2020 is not the normal we’ll return to in June 2021. I thank you for all the support and encouragement you’ve offered throughout this challenging time.
There will be limited classes and limited space in classes as we figure all this out. This is an evolving work-in-progress, but I’m hopeful it’s a good first step.
Here’s a look at how it will work.
Your questions and suggestions are always helpful – you can reach me at email@example.com
For those who are not fully vaccinated, or who are more comfortable with yoga from home, the Peaceful Hands Ether Studio will continue to offer a growing archive of easy-streaming audio classes, as well as Super User Premium Content.
Based on the results of our recent survey, more than 90% of Ether Studio members report that they are fully vaccinated.
Rules will evolve and change, but thank you for honoring these covid-related rules.
For the month of June:
1) Only fully vaccinated people may attend in-person studio classes at this time. (Non-vaccinated individuals may attend the outdoor Park classes.) This rule may change as things progress.
When signing up for your first in-person studio class, you will be asked to provide the type of your vaccine (Pfizer/Moderna/J&J) and the dates of your vaccination(s).
2) Since only fully vaccinated people will be attending the in-person studio classes, CDC guidelines and Virginia regulations indicate that fully vaccinated individuals may gather safely indoors without masks. You may wear a mask for your comfort.
3) Mats will be socially distanced – using “mat pocket” markings on the floor. (Check out the sneak peek video below!) Please honor the social-distancing requirements inside the studio … and please stay generally within your pocket once you unroll your mat.
4) You may bring your own props to class, but there will be props available for your use. (If you use a studio mat, cleaning supplies will be provided so you can clean it before returning it.)
5) The front door will open about 10 minutes before class time. If you wish to chat with friends, please do that outside before entering the building. Once you come in – it’s “Yoga Time” – find your spot, unroll your mat, and please settle in for your practice. (No unrolling your mat and leaving, no “saving” spots for friends.)
Please do not come to in-person classes if you are experiencing any covid-related symptoms or any other signs of illness.
Take a peek at our social distance Yoga mat “pockets”:
I’ll post the upcoming month’s calendar a few days before the beginning of the month and will send it out via email. Ether Studio members have priority for spots in that month’s classes. You may sign up for a class at any time, up to a few hours before class time, so long as space is available.
There is limited space, with 8 feet of social distancing between mats. While that gives us space for 12 students, initial classes will be limited to 10, to ensure adequate space and comfort.
To reserve a spot in a class or classes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the class spot(s) you wish to reserve. You will receive an email confirmation from me.
You must pre-register to attend a class.
We need 3 sign-ups to hold a class. We’ll do a “wait list” if more than 10 sign up for a class.
1) You pay only for the classes that you reserve and take. If you need to cancel your reserved spot, let me know as soon as possible. (No-shows who fail to cancel their reserved spot will be asked to cover the cost of the spot they reserved.)
2) For outdoor Park Classes: Non-vaccinated people may join our socially distanced outdoor classes.
$10/class for Ether Studio Members. (Cash or check, payable when you come to class)
$14/class for non-members. (Cash or check, payable when you come to class.)
READY TO SIGN UP?
Check out the June Calendar here.
Once things become a little more “normal”, we’ll reinstitute session pricing and a more regular weekly calendar.
Thank you for being part of the Peaceful Hands Family. And, thank you for being flexible and understanding as we figure all this out.
Spread Love, Jackie