Peaceful Hands Yoga Studio has re-opened for in-person classes!
There will be limited classes and limited space in classes as we continue to navigate this challenging time. This is an evolving work-in-progress and thank you for your patience as we settle into our new “normal”.
For those who are more comfortable with yoga from home, the Peaceful Hands Ether Studio will continue to offer a growing archive of easy-streaming audio classes, as well as Super User Premium Content.
Our September Studio and Park Class Calendar is here.
To register for a class, be sure to review the class and covid safety protocols below and then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Attendance in class at this time is by pre-registration only. Class sign-up information follows in the “sign up” section below.
Rules will evolve and change, but thank you for honoring these current rules.
1) Fully vaccinated people may attend in-person studio classes. (Non-vaccinated individuals may attend the outdoor Park classes.) You will need to present your vaccination card when you attend your first class.
2) As we navigate our community’s latest covid surge, we will wear masks coming in/going out of the building and studio, and whenever moving around the studio. Once you’re settled on your mat, you may remove your mask and practice without your mask.
3) Mats are socially distanced – using “mat pocket” markings on the floor. Please honor the social-distancing requirements and stay generally within your pocket once you unroll your mat.
4) You may bring your own props to class, but props and studio mats are available for your use. (If you use a studio mat, cleaning supplies are provided so you can clean it before returning it.)
5) The front door will open about 10-15 minutes before class. Once you come in, it’s “Yoga Time” – unroll your mat and settle in for your practice. (No unrolling your mat and leaving, no “saving” spots for friends.)
Please do not come to in-person classes if you are experiencing any covid-related symptoms or any other signs of illness. Err on the side of caution, please. Also, do not come to class if you have recently traveled to a covid “hot spot,” have been exposed to covid, or if you, or someone you have have been in contact with, has tested positive. If you aren’t sure if you should come to class, contact me at email@example.com and we’ll figure it out together.
Take a peek at our social distance Yoga mat “pockets”:
You may sign up for a class at any time, up to a few hours before class time, so long as space is available. There is limited space, with 8 feet of social distancing between mats. Classes at this time are limited to 11 students, to ensure adequate space and comfort.
To reserve a spot in a class or classes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the class spot(s) you wish to reserve. You will receive an email confirming your sign-ups.
You must pre-register to attend a class.
We need 3 sign-ups to hold a class.
1) You pay only for the classes that you reserve and take. If you need to cancel your spot, let me know as soon as possible. (No-shows who fail to cancel their reserved spot will be asked to cover the cost of the spot they reserved.)
2) For outdoor “In The Park” Classes: Non-vaccinated people may join our socially distanced outdoor classes.
$10/class for Ether Studio Members.
$14/class for non-members.
In The Park Classes
$10/class In The Park.
(Cash or check, payable when you come to class.)
Once things become a little more “normal”, we’ll reinstitute session pricing and a more regular schedule.
Your questions and suggestions are always helpful – you can reach me at email@example.com
Thank you for being part of the Peaceful Hands Family. And, thank you for being flexible and understanding as we figure all this out.
Spread Love, Jackie